Translate the description to your language and send via web-form.
This application is a front-end for CD and WAV to MP3 or Ogg Vorbis conversion
CD2MP3PM is a free configurable graphical front-end for several audio grabbers and encoders (MP3 and Ogg Vorbis or others).
It supports CDDB (FreeDB, actually) and MP3 ID3 tags. Version 1. 14b allows to specify encoder parameters, so ID tags could be added also to non-MP3 files (like Ogg Vorbis e.g.).
* Fast, Small and Reliable
* CDDB support to automatically get CD information, as well as ID3 tag support to store this information
* "LFN support" for DOS encoders through smart renaming
* Super Grab will launch a concurrent Encoding session while a Grabbing session is getting the next track. This can drammatically improve encoding time on Bus Mastered CD-ROM drives
* Play preview allows to listen to a track before making your selection
* Autodetection of CD-ROM drive letters
* Comes with expandeable support for Leech, Alfons, JCDread2, ToMPG, L3Enc 2.x and BladeEnc through a text configuration file. Works with Win32-OS/2 converted, as well as DOS, encoders and grabbers!
* Statistic information for CD Tracks and WAV Files available in Container's Detail View
* Drag 'n Drop WAV container for encoding WAV files in batch
* Autodeselecting and removeale of WAV files from the list after successful encoding
* Support for a custom MP3 directory and a temporary CD-DA directory for the grabber