Translate the description to your language and send via web-form.
CommuniGate Pro, the Internet Messaging server application implementing:
* Multi-domain support with and without IP multihoming.
* Multi-mailbox accounts and shared mailboxes.
* Internet mail exchange service using the ESMTP protocol.
* Anti-Spam and other protection mechanisms.
* Mailbox access with any POP3 mail client.
* Mailbox access with any IMAP4 mail client.
* Mailbox and Groupware access using Microsoft® Windows MAPI interface (including the Microsoft Outlook in the "groupware" mode).
* Mailbox, Groupware and Data access using any Web browser (customizable multi-lingual "WebUser" Interface), as well as any WAP/WML and/or I-Mode compatible wireless devices.
* Groupware Information storage and processing using the iCalendar and vCard standards.
* Personal Web Sites for every account, with HTTP, FTP, and TFTP access.
* Mailing List manager with automatic bounce processing and a Web interface to list archives.
* Secure Mail (S/MIME) WebMail implementation (encryption/decryption, digital signing, signature verification).
* SIP-based Instant Messaging, audio, and video communication with NAT support.
* Local and Distributed Directory and LDAP services.
* Distributed Domains for Distributed Multi-Server configurations.
* Multi-Server Cluster support for large sites (250,000 - 5,000,000 active accounts).
* Cluster of Clusters support for extra-large sites (more than 5,000,000 active accounts).
* Dial-up support for very small sites; ETRN, ATRN, and UDWA mail delivery.
* Remote Accounts polling using the POP3 protocol.
* Remote administration using any Web browser.
* Remote administration using the CLI module.
* Remote monitoring using any SNMP Manager.
* Secure Authentication (SASL) and Secure Transfer (SSL/TLS) for SMTP, IMAP, POP, HTTP, LDAP, ACAP, PWD and Administration sessions.
* GSSAPI (including Kerberos V5) authentication and security.
* Automated Mail Processing Rules.
* The Lawful Interception functionalty.
* Automated Event Request processing for resource scheduling.
* HTTP-based subscribe and publish operations with Calendar and Tasks folders.
* High performance interface for external anti-virus, anti-spam, and content filtering programs.
* The RADIUS service for Network Access and Terminal Servers.
* Remote password modification using the poppwd protocol.
* Optional LDAP-based provisioning for all Domain types.
* Mailboxes in the form of text files, file folders, and other data containers.
* The ACAP address book and roaming support, and Netscape® Roaming via HTTP.
* The Notification Alerts mechanism.
* The Events mechanism for proactive server monitoring.