Обновите ArcaOS до уровня NeoWPS
- Установите набор PNG иконок, нарисованных дизайнером, специализирующемся на оформлении OS/2
- Установите eSchemes 2018, чтобы менять цвета и кнопки на рабочем столе
Everyday usage of Personal Cards Manager
TITLE: Everyday usage of Personal Cards Manager
DATE: 2007-10-11 20:25:22
AUTHOR: eCo Software
|Вам нужен переводчик|
Перейдите на сайт http://translate.google.com
и запросите перевод http://en.ecomstation./showarticle.php?id=166
на свой язык
What is the purpose of Personal Cards Manager (PCM)? Why do you need PCM if every e-mail client has own address book?
1. The main purpose of PCM - keep ALL contacts (not e-mails only) in one place
- Continue to use the address book of your e-mail client
- Continue to use the address book of the mobile phone
- use the Personal Cards Manager as your central database
2. The second argument to start using PCM:
Usually you temporary keep e-mails, phones and names in plain
text files or little pieces of paper.
PCM is the perfect tool to sort your records.
PCM, Address book
Creating Address book
Follow the recommendations:
- Create One main address book, create other books inside the main
(use this sub-books as groups: Family, Friends, Business, etc.)
- Keep all cards in address books only
You can create Address book using the template of Address book:
drag&drop the template to desktop - voila! address book is there.
Open it, it seems like standard folder with extra features.
Collect WPPerson cards there.
Card is a file on your disk. If you open it via desktop (click it),
you can see notebook: PIC: opened card.
When filling a card, pay attention to key fields:
To create good quality photo cut off the top of the head.
Such photos seems more attractive.
Manipulation with cards
Use Drag&drop to move cards to other address book
Usage of one Address Book in local network
- Requirements: Netbios protocol
- Install PCM on all computers in the local network,
- Create the main Address book on Server,
- Create shadow of main Address Book on every client PC.
- your network should work stable
Personal Cards Manager opens the door for syncronization with personal
mobile assistants and phones.