1 EURO = 44 RUB.
Do I need VISA to visit Russia?
Yes, usually you need VISA.
No information how to get it.
Pulkovo 2 Airport
Fill the migration form in the plane (after the food).
Simply copy the data from your passport to this small paper. This requires 5
minutes. You need the pen.
Care about your suitcases. The hall with pipelines is not comfortable.
Purchase some rubles in the airport. 1000 RUB or 2000 RUB is enough
for buses, metro, water.
You exit to the guest hall => taxi drivers attack you.
Repeat several times that you have a car, you don't need their services.
Attention: never never use the taxi in the airport.
All prices are fake, very high.
Pulkovo 2 Airport, bus 13
exit from the building and find the bus 13 (on the left).
Pulkovo 2 Airport, bus 13 -> Metro / Sub-way
Pulkovo 2 Airport, taxi
Pulkovo 2 Airport -> Dostojevski Hotel 19
- The hotel's taxi for 6 person: 3000 RUB
- Taxi 777 (tel: 777-1777)
600 RUB + % (6 person) = 780 RUB ??????? maybe a mistake..
- New yellow taxi (tel: 600-8888),
2 * 800 RUB (2 cars for 6 person)
Whats best to do with money? Money exchange
Usually you can get money from ATM machines. There are many in the city
(List of recommended banks: ..)
The comission is high. Take some cash.
- Never exchange with unknown people.
- Always use banks (small or medium)
to exchange money or take money from ATM.
Customs, max amount of money:
- Customs declare: you can transfer no more than 10 000 USD
Whats best place to stay in St Petersburg?
- There are hotels in the center: ..
- There are hotels near to subways: ..
List of hotels: ..
There is no culture of restaurants in Russia like in Western Europe.
- Don't visit the restaurants in the outlying districts of the city.
- The restaurants on Nevsky prospect and other central streets are good
(thousands of tourists are visiting this places every day).
- You can visit Pizza Hut, McDondalds, don't
buy food like Shaverma (Shaurma). It's really dangerous,
don't compare with turkish shaurma in western europe.
Addresses of the Restaurants:
- Nevsky prospect: ???
- Marata street: ???
- You can buy ice-cream on the streets,
packed.. from "normal"-looking people.
- Bon-bons: Korkunov
- Toys: Cheburashka
poor chinese quality:
Which places to visit?
- Walk by the bank on Neva river in the center.
- Walk around the Cathederals in the center
- Visit the suburbs (Palaces)
- Hermitage (high prices for foreigners)
- Walk by the Neva river
- Rubinstejna street
- Nevskij Prospect
- Puschkin city
- Isaak Cathedral
Phone of e-co: ...
How to survive on the streets?
- The cars don't admit the pedestrians (?),
so look at traffic lights, etc.
Going home via Pulkovo 2
you should come to the airport in advance, 2 hours for customs control, bordering.
subway time: http://
you come to "Moskovskaya" station.. you will see small banners "-> to Airport" (??)
you go by dirty underground gallery during 5 minutes -> exit to the street - you see McDonalds.
Find the bus N 13 there.
Attention: ask the driver stop at Pulkovo 2.
else they can move to Pulkovo 1 :)